Clayton Nursing is proud to assist in the recruitment of a Deputy Manager RGN / RMN for our clients exceptional Nursing home based in Bradford, providing expert Nursing and Dementia care to its residents.
We are looking to recruit a confident and experienced Deputy Manager RGN/RMN to work full time
* Salary up to £17ph
* 36 hrs per week this includes 12 hours supernumery
* Five weeks holiday plus bank holidays.
* Annual RCN fees paid.
* Full support of manager and admin.
As the Deputy Manager RGN/RMN you Will:
* Manage and co-ordinate day-to-day activities within the service.
* Liaise with external professionals, individuals and families as required to ensure that the needs of the people supported are reviewed regularly and plans developed so that we continue to meet their needs.
* Ensure good practice within services.
* Implement and monitor quality assurance strategies and documents, actively promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
* Provide coaching and mentoring to staff.
As the Successful Deputy Manager RGN/RMN you will:
* RGN/ RMN qualified with an active NMC PIN
* Have experience of working within a nursing home setting and genuine interest in working with the elderly.
* Have Up to date clinical skills
* Experience in a leadership role
* Self-motivated with the ability to lead a team of HCAs & Nurses
To apply for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN role please forward your CV to Victoria at Clayton Nursing using the links below.
Clayton Nursing specialise in building strong and lasting relationships across the Care Sector by providing tailored recruitment packages to a broad range of Nursing and Residential Homes, Hospitals and Specialist Units across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the Health Care Market a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
Clayton Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'