Nurse Deputy Manager - BRAND NEW Nursing Home - Devizes (SN10)
£32,487 per annum + Paid Breaks + £2000 welcome bonus
This nurse deputy manager position is with a non-profit healthcare provider with over 100 services across England and Scotland. They are an incredible group that are ranked in the top 20 largest care home providers in the UK. They have an outstanding training and development programme and are constantly pushing for internal progression, either through management or clinical development.
The registered nurse position is with their brand new nursing home in Devizes and is opening later this year. The home is a 65 bed residential and nursing home and also provides specialist dementia care. They offer opportunities to develop in clinical specialities as well as specialised routes to home management and is a brilliant opportunity to put your stamp on a new home!
The Package as a Nurse Deputy Manager
- Generous Salary
- Flexible full time contracts
- Pension scheme - up to 7%!
- Discounts from major retailers and other offers
- Childcare service scheme
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Award winning training academy with a wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Clinical development and Leadership Qualification opportunities
- Attractive Annual Leave Allowance
- Free meals on shift
- Free DBS check
- A loyalty scheme
- Regular development meetings
Role Requirements for a Nurse Deputy Manager
- Are a registered nurse RGN with a valid NMC pin
- Have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Nursing home experience necessary
- Experience of supervision/leading a team
- Fantastic clinical skills
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
nursing home - care home - deputy care home manager - clinical lead - unit manager - nurse deputy manager - deputy nurse manager - nurse manager
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- nursing home - care home - deputy care home manager - clinical lead - unit manager - nurse deputy manager - deputy nurse manager - nurse manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"