Job Title: Deputy Manager
Location: Edenbridge, Kent
Deputy Manager Qualifications/Experience Required:
You will be supporting the Manager and the Room Leaders in the day to day running of our nursery, here in Edenbridge, Kent. Our nursery is open from 7.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday and all staff work 40 hours, with shift patterns. We offer 28 days holiday including bank holidays, free uniform for all staff and annual wage reviews.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Room leader who is looking for a step up in their Childcare career.
Fantastic Transport Links: Has two train stations within walking distance - for those who drive FREE all day parking available.
Essential skills and experience required for the Deputy Manager role:
- To be in charge of the Nursery in the Manager's absence.
- To assist with monitoring staff to ensure policies and procedures are being followed
- To work in partnership with your manager and other room leaders
- To assist in the day to day running and responsibilities for the nursery
- To work in partnership with parents
- To promote and encourage a stimulating environment for children
- To monitor all staff if necessary, mentor and support their development and manage any issues
- To be in ratios, supporting all rooms.
Deputy Manager Qualifications:
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent in childcare.
- 3 years' post-qualification experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a staff team
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
- Passion for delivering outstanding childcare and learning
- Lots of energy and a positive can do attitude, being an inspirational role model.
Deputy Nursery Manager, Deputy , Nursery , Childcare , Deputy Nursery Manager , Deputy Manager , Safeguarding , SENCO , Health and Safety , Room Leader
Edenbridge, Kent, TN8
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job