Work as Clinical Nurse Manager (Supernumerary) for one of the most highly regarded care homes Yorkshire has to offer. A fantastic opportunity to enjoy supporting a highly experienced home manager in running a specialist nursing home which provides expert nursing care for up to 20 adults with complex needs and neurological disorders.
With a portfolio of 20 specialist care homes spanning across Central and the North England this is an extremely exciting time to come on board with this niche care provider. Having been recognised for excellence in their field they have recently received significant financial investment, which will see exciting growth of new developments and regeneration of existing services.
Responsibilities of Clinical Nurse Manager - Barnsley will include:
- Manage the care assessment process to ensure each individual in your care has the appropriate level of clinical care and support
- Communicates regularly with families, GPs and other multi agency professionals.
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of Registered Nurses, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Clinical Nurse Manager - Barnsley will:
- Hold a current Nursing pin - Essential, either RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
- Must have proven experience at supervisory level within a clinical care setting having previously worked as one of the following: Home Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Nurse Manager, Ward Manager or Clinical Lead etc
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nurse Manager to work for a highly regarded care home, be rewarded with an attractive salary of up to £34,000pa work in the popular town of Barnsley and join not just a business, but a "family"!
Additional benefits include:
- £32,000pa - basic salary - Reviewed bi-annually
- 33 Days Annual leave
- Full Company Sick Pay
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Fully Supernumerary position - Monday to Friday
- Core hours 9am - 5pm with some flexi time
- Extensive further training and management succession programmes
- Full support with NMC re-validation
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting opening please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
- staff nurse
- home manager
- registered nurse
- deputy home manager
- senior nurse
- nursing home manager
- clinical nurse manager
- nurse manager