Residential Care Home
£19,000 - £22,000 +++ Pension, Performance Bonus
Make a great career move
Interviewing as and when - Apply today to avoid disappointment
As a Deputy Manager of a care home, you'll be given the opportunity to gain valuable experience in management and develop your business skills whilst assisting and deputising for the General Manager. Assist in managing the delivery of a quality and comprehensive care service within a care home. To ensure effective running and allocation of work to a team of support Workers, including managing the staff rota, performance, conduct and attendance.
- Supporting the Home Manager with the day to day running of the home.
- To provide all necessary support to our service users.
- Highest achievable standards of care and support are delivered to the service user.
- Ensure all support and care practices are evidence based and reflect current trends.
- Provide leadership and a role model for all other staff working within the home.
- Create an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere.
- Demonstrate strong positive ideas about professional practice.
- Experience within a relevant care setting at management/supervisory level.
- An ability to communicate a clear sense of direction and leadership
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or 4, or working towards it, in care management or its equivalent.
- Evidence of having undertaken periodic training to update his/her knowledge, skills and competence.
- The applicant should have been in employment recently and show evidence of being up to date with current legislation, mandatory requirements.
- Be able to carry out any other necessary duties as agreed with the Home Manager or Director.
- Strong writing and documentation skills. Good organising and administrative skills.
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Deputy Manager
- Senior Staff
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"