Be part of an amazing and growing brand. We are currently recruiting a fantastic Deputy Manager for a new Miller & Carter Steakhouse soon to be opening in Bristol City Centre. Opening in July 2018, the restaurant will be based inside a 4 Star luxury hotel which is part of a world renowned global hotel chain. The successful Deputy Manager will join a highly motivated district team and will ideally have experience of having worked within a high volume, branded, restaurant environment, with hotel restaurant experience also desirable but not essential. Are you the Deputy Manager we're looking for?
Deputy Manager role:
- Deputising for the General Manager
- Lead the team in delivering an excellent guest experience
- Training and development of the team
What we look for in a Deputy Manager:
- At least 6 months experience in a supervisory role
- Hospitality, leisure or retail experience
- Ability to role model our values and brand standards
- Passionate about great service
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Skilled in organising and planning
What we can offer you:
We can offer you a personalised induction based on your current skills and knowledge, then set you some tailored goals within our S.T.A.R. development programme. This will help you progress to the next level, and beyond. Besides this you will have the opportunity to develop your career to some of our other excellent brands in Mitchells & Butlers.
- Up to £1,500 bonus potential per annum
- 33% off in ALL our businesses for you and up to 5 friends
- Cycle to work scheme
- Option to opt in to some of our share schemes (e.g. Free Shares Plan)
- Shopping discounts with many UK leading retailers
- Discount on shoes for work
- Flexible shifts
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Optional funded dental cover
- Chance to earn extra money with our Referral Scheme
For those applicants without their own transport – you must ensure that you are able to travel to and from work at the required times of the job role.
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....