Our Client is looking for Deputy Managers with Autism and Challenging Behaviour Experience to work in a Residential home in North Wembley.
Our Client is an organisation that provides specialist support services for people with Autism and other related complex needs. We support individuals to live as independent as possible and overcome certain challenges which can be very rewarding. Due to the nature of complex needs many of the individuals we support can display severely challenging behaviour leading to damage to property, harm to themselves or aggression directed at others including their staff.
Due to the company’s organic expansion, they are seeking passionate individuals to join our team.
To be considered for a Deputy Manager position, candidates must demonstrate some of following:
- Deputy manager experience and manager's assistance
- Passionate about empowering individuals to develop their skills and quality of life
- Possess a full clean drivers licence - desirable
- A working knowledge of autism and challenging behaviour
- An NVQ in Health and Social Care level 3/equivalent
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Can work well in a team.
- Flexible in the approach to work.
- Is able to work on a shift pattern, including weekends and evenings.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a care home or residential setting - desirable
In return, we will provide a competitive salary, a supportive work environment and Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Due to the nature of the role, successful candidates will be DBS checked prior to any confirmed job offer.
If you would like to be considered for the Deputy Manager role please click “Apply” below
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job