£23 000k - £25 000k
Make a great career move
Deputy Home Manager experience in a similar role is essential
Close Date: Interviewing as and when - Apply today to avoid disappointment
DEPUTY HOME MANAGER
As Deputy Home Manager you will meet needs of each service user as detailed by the Care Plan and to respect the privacy and dignity of each individual. To be responsible for the management of staff, care delivery, and residents well-being and to promote the appropriate standards of care.
- To be aware of all requirements within the National Minimum Standards and to ensure that your home is adhering to the Care home regulations.
- To be aware of the company policy and procedure document and staff handbook and ensure that staff are adhering to the details.
- In conjunction with the Human Resource Department to be involved with personnel management including recruitment, inductions, staff supervision, grievances and discipline within the home.
- In conjunction with the Training Department to be responsible for the management/delivery of the training portfolio in line with CSCI regulations, specific to the service user needs within the home.
- To organise duty rosters in conjunction with the home's business plan and TDC.
- To be responsible for all financial procedures within the home and to ensure that all reporting is completed accurately.
- To ensure that all services users are introduced and discharged appropriately.
- To ensure that each service users dignity and independence irrespective of the severity of their physical or mental ability is respected.
- To encourage each service user to achieve the highest possible quality of life.
- To ensure that each service users social, emotional, religious, cultural and political and sexual needs are accepted and respected.
- To monitor and oversee the administration of medication as prescribed, with accurate monitoring of drug dose etc,
- To encourage all service users to participate in any discussion relating to their daily living arrangements.
- To promote mental and physical welfare within the home through recreational activities and entertainment etc.
- To be professional and courteous at all times with outside agents, family members and visitors to the home.
- To ensure that you are aware of any company policy and procedures, staff handbook etc and ensure that they are adhered to at all times.
- To ensure that any health and safety risks are identified and reported and to be aware of any fire regulations, exits and fire drills.
- To ensure that all training is completed with support from the Training Department.
- To respect the confidential nature of all information relating to both the home, company and service user.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Care Home
- Home Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Elderly Dementia
- Residential Care Home