Vacancy Ref: 00068001
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and experienced Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as a Deputy Manager within a beautiful elderly and dementia care nursing home. The home can provide care for up to 50 residents, they currently have a GOOD CQC.
The home is owned by a highly regarded award-winning care provider who offer a range of excellent staff benefits including:
- An outstanding profit share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Rewards points
- Mentor bonus scheme
- Excellent training and development
As a deputy manager you will be required to:
- Provide operational and commercial success alongside the manager
- Manage the home in the absence of the home manager
- Act as a clinical lead within the home
- Possess strong clinical skills and be up to date with current practices.
- Manage registered nurses and implement training/ induction programmes
- Ensure that high quality care is delivered throughout the home.
- Work alongside the home manager in improving CQC ratings.
For this role it is ESSENTIAL that you are RGN (Registered General Nurse) or RMN (Registered Mental Health Nurse) qualified with an active UK NMC pin and experience of working withlin elderly and dementia care.
Why Apply Through White Recruitment?
White recruitment have a specialist team of recruiters who work specifically within the nursing industry, we have been recruiting nurses on a permanent basis for over 9 years and currently have hundreds of jobs within the nursing industry. Results from our recent survey show that 95% of candidates would recommend our services to a friend/colleague.
When you apply through us you will be provided with a single point of contact, who will be a specialist in your field, who will remain in contact with you throughout the duration of your search. We offer a free and confidential service with the aim of helping you to achieve your dream job!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting Deputy Manager opportunity please apply with an up to date CV.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job