Work as Deputy General Manager (Supernumerary) for one of the most highly regarded Care Villages Kent has to offer. A fantastic opportunity to enjoy supporting a highly experienced Village manager in running an outstanding retirement complex, made up of a 5 star care home and 40 luxury supported living apartments. The community is based in the Sidcup area and is due to open its doors this summer.
This is a fully supernumerary role working 9am-5pm hours, Monday to Friday. Your key responsibility is to oversee all clinical aspects of care within this community, a unique role whereby you will be managing a large nursing department with direct reports to general management for all matters relating to regulatory standards set out by CQC.
Package / Benefits for Deputy Home Manager - Sidcup, Kent:
- Salary - £50,000 - £55,000pa (Reviewed annually)
- Flexible 'Family Friendly' Working Hours
- 25 Days Annual Leave + 8 Days Bank Holiday (Increasing by 1 day each year)
- 36 Days Sick Pay - Full Pay
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Study Support
- Jury Duty Support
- Senior Management Progression scheme offering chance for promotion within 18 months
- Employee Care Programme
- Refer a friend Scheme - up to £2,500
Responsibilities of Deputy Home Manager will include - Sidcup, Kent:
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Deputy Home Manager - Sidcup, Kent will:
- Hold a current Nursing pin - RGN or RMN/RNLD with General Elderly Nursing Experience
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
- Must have proven experience at supervisory level within a nursing home having previously worked as one of the following: Home Manager, General Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Nurse Manager or Clinical Lead etc
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting opening please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
- deputy manager
- clinical lead
- senior nurse
- nurse manager
- deputy nursing home manager
- deputy nurse manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job