We are currently seeking a permanent full time Deputy Nursery Manager for a location in Plaistow.
The Nursery has 3 rooms and you’ll be responsible for looking after all 3 and room leaders.
- To support the aims and objectives of the nursery
- To provide high standards of childcare and education including monitoring and reviewing the provision always
- To be key to raising the quality of early years provision and act as an agent of change to improve practice in the nursery including providing a safe, caring environment to enable the emotional, social and educational development of children, through individual attention and group activities
Deputy Nursery Manager must have:
- A full and relevant Early Years Qualification Level 3 or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of The Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation stage
- Achievement orientated with an ability to use own initiative
- Strong leadership to deliver high quality practice within the nursery
To be considered for this position you will ideally hold a Cache Level 3 or above in childcare or equivalent, have the ability to plan for children’s activities in line with the EYFS, have knowledge of observing and record keeping procedures for young children, and possess good communication and organisational skills.
To apply for this osition please submit your CV using the APPLY NOW link below.
An enhanced DBS & Reference check is required for this position.