Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
Location: Outskirts of Headington, Oxford
Salary: £33,500 per annum (£16.75 p/hour) + excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time hours available
Shifts: Days available
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a passionate Deputy Manager (RGN/ RMN/RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home based on the outskirts of Headington. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work for one of the UK's leading healthcare providers. Applicants with previous management or leadership experience is highly desirable for this role.
The team are very welcoming and accommodating, so we are especially looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive attitude. This nursing home is purpose built for efficient care and has a landscaped outdoor area for residents to enjoy.
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a highly motivated Deputy Manager of any specialism (RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to or call Jane Strode-Gibbons on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job