Assistant General Manager Brand New Opening, Family Run Pub group, Hertfordshire, package up to £28,000 pa
At Select Hospitality Cambridge we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an Assistant General Manager.
The business due to open in early Spring is looking for a real people person with knowledge of traditional food and real ales. The candidate will be someone happy to involve themselves completely in the pub and the local community
* Be hands on, with the running of the business
* Inspire and motivate the team to achieve and exceed targets
* Interact with guests and ensure excellent levels of customer service are adhered to at all times
* Deputise in the absence of the GM
* Work with the GM to ensure all departments comply with relevant H&S, licencing, food hygiene and alcohol at all times.
* Assist with producing rotas and schedules within agreed timescales and budgets
* Recruit and train team members
* Organise events within the business within agreed timescales
* Monitor and report and maintenance issues
Experience and Skills required
* Ability to train and develop staff
* Understanding of Sock take procedures
* Identify and communicate issues that may affect KPI's
* Training on HACCP & COSHH systems.
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Flexible as regards to shift patterns
* Responsible and trustworthy
* Have the ability to work within a team
* Fun & personable
* Real people person
* Knowledge of real ales
Salary and Benefits
* My client is offering the successful Assistant General Manager a salary of upto £28,000 plus a great share of tips (currently around £3000)
* Fantastic working environment
* Additional company benefits
* Pension scheme
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Jonathan Taylor on at our Cambridge office.
Keep in touch and connect with us:
- New Opening
- Wet Led
- Traditional Food
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job