PERMANENT POSITION - 5/269
Salary £40,000 + benefits
If you are a proactive, dynamic and ambitious Deputy Manager with a valid NMC PIN who is looking for a new challenge with "Award Winning" Reputable Care Provider, then search no more
• WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU•
Our client, mid-sized, privately owned, luxury , purpose built Care Home with nursing, based in a beautiful scenery in Hampton area provides high standards of person centred care for their elderly residents. The home specialises in various categories such as Dementia, Hearing Impairment, MS, Parkinson’s disease, Stroke, etc.
We are looking for a skilled Deputy Manager to join a friendly team of Health Care Professionals within the Care Home. You will be responsible for assisting in the management of the Nursing Home, thus ensuring the home is running smoothly whilst the best possible care is provided.
As a working Deputy, you should adopt a "hands on approach", working with the Nursing & Care Assistant teams to apply the highest standards of modern and professional practice, to ensure that all the needs of the Residents are individually catered for, with particular emphasis for emotional, spiritual, nursing and physical requirements.
Requirements for the Deputy Manager Role:
- Clinically qualified RGN with a valid NMC PIN number
- Management experience in the industry
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Both strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving approach to enable issues to be resolved efficiently
In return, our client will offer to a Deputy Manager:
- Competitive Salary
- Payment of your NMC fees
- Support for Long Term Sick
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry recognised training, including ongoing professional development
- Progression Opportunities
- Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.
- Risk Assessment
- Care Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job