Lovely nurseries in East and South east London are looking for a level 3 Deputy Manager to join their friendly team. This setting need a confident, dependable and knowledge member of staff whom will help to provide a creative, enjoyable environment for children to learn and develop.
Duties are but not excluded to:
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for the children across the nursery
- To provide support to other personnel within the Day Nursery.
- Overall management responsibility for the Day Nursery in the absence of the Manager.
- Assist the Manager in providing effective day to day management of the Nursery.
- Assist in setting and implementing objectives for the Nursery.
- Assist Manager in the operateration and evaluation a yearly programme of activities.
- To work with the parents/carers of special needs children to achieve full integration within the Nursery.
- To offer support and relevant developmental opportunities to SEN children.
- Build and maintain relationships with parents/carers and other family members.
Salary: Between £9.50-11.50ph
Benefits: -Competitive salary
-Extra days holiday with a good attendance record.