I currently have an exciting opportunity for a Nurse with experience in elderly and dementia care to work as a Deputy Manager within a 55 bedded nursing home in Leeds.
The home provides specialist dementia, mental health and elderly care, they can also cater for those who require general nursing care.
They currently have an all-round Good CQC and are offering a generous salary of £34000
As a deputy manager you will be required to:
- Provide operational and commercial success alongside the manager
- Manage the home in the absence of the home manager
- Act as a clinical lead within the home
- Possess strong clinical skills and be up to date with current practices.
- Manage registered nurses and implement training/ induction programmes
- Ensure that high quality care is delivered throughout the home.
- Work alongside the home manager in improving CQC ratings.
For this role it is ESSENTIAL that you are RGN (Registered General Nurse) or RMN (Registered Mental Health Nurse) qualified with an active UK NMC PIN.
Why Apply Through White Recruitment?
White recruitment have a specialist team of recruiters who work specifically within the nursing industry, we have been recruiting nurses on a permanent basis for over 9 years and currently have hundreds of jobs within the nursing industry. Results from our recent survey show that 95% of candidates would recommend our services to a friend/colleague.
When you apply through us you will be provided with a single point of contact, who will be a specialist in your field, who will remain in contact with you throughout the duration of your search. We offer a free and confidential service with the aim of helping you to achieve your dream job!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting Deputy Manager opportunity please apply with an up to date CV.If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy