We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Care Manager to assist managing a residential home in Chilham. Salary will be £20,650 per annum.
The successful candidate will be fully supported in their own training and personal development, while they are helping assist service users with learning disabilities and behaviours that are challenging.
•Managing the service in the absence of the manager
• Supervising staff and mentoring new starters
• Being on call
• Supporting Manager with recruitment needs of the service.
• Supporting service users with their everyday needs
• Record keeping and administrative support
• Auditing - monitoring the performance of the service and striving to improve the service
NVQ Level 3 or equivalent preferred.
Please apply with an up to date CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job