Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN
Brand new care home!
Circa £32,000 + company benefits!
We are looking for a qualified and registered mental health nurse or registered general nurse (RMN or RGN) who has a minimum of 2 years' experience in a senior nursing role to become a deputy manager of a fully residential care home in Gloucestershire, near Cirencester. They are a well-known care provider with a great reputation.
The home is a 60 bedded, purpose built, residential home which opened their doors earlier this year. They are now looking for an additional nursing staff to complete their team. The home is specialised for Dementia care, with luxury interiors and a stunning views of the lake. When designing the home they spoke to specialist dementia services to enable they met their Gold standard in dementia design.
As the Deputy Manager you will need previous experience in:
- Carrying out initial assessment to potential residents, working in partnership with friends, family and advocates, guiding them through the process of admission.
- Producing individual care plans with residents, families and care professionals.
- Leading a team that provides excellence in clinical practice.
- Running the home in the manager absence.
- Marketing the home to increase occupancy.
- Supporting with recruitment of all roles.
- Managing and leading a new team, including team building.
- Ensuring the home meets all necessary regulations including CQC standards.
- Minimum 2 years full-time or equivalent supervision of care staff and care of older people in a residential care / nursing setting.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company pay for NMC PIN renewals
- Pension scheme
- Paid membership to the RCNi and support with your revalidation.
- Access to a specialist clinical and leadership training.
- "My Reward" giving you discount on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more!
Do not delay - apply now!
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
- care home
- deputy manager
- staff nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- residential care
- clinical lead
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job