ENS Recruitment is currently looking for a Deputy Manager for a Care home in Nottingham.
- manage the rota and make sure optimal staffing levels are achieved
- assisting the manager in the recruitment and selection process
- delegating responsibilities to the care staff
- doing medication reviews, care plans assessments and following all CQC guidelines.
- relevant experience in a similar role
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- flexibility around the hours you can work.
If you are interested in this role and have any questions, please call Carmen at ENS Recruitment.
ENS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job