Elderly Nursing Home
My client is part of a small and growing healthcare provider based across the South. The group is currently made up of 12 nursing and residential homes and delivers a fantastic level of specialist care for the elderly frail. They are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join their Nursing home based in Chingford, East London.
Their service based in Chingford offers care for circa 85 service users. The nursing home is purpose built and designed to enable residents and create a homely environment. The nursing home is rated fully compliant by the CQC and provides specialist care for the elderly who require general nursing and mental health care and support. The home is divided in to 3 floors and includes dedicated unit for dementia care, the nursing home also features excellent facilities including a garden.
The home are looking for an experienced RGN with a passion for elderly care to join the team. If you are a hardworking and dedicated RGN either looking for a career progression or simply a new opportunity this could be the role for you!
- £35,000 annual salary
- Training and development
- Various discounts at major high street retailers
- Career progression opportunities
- Generous annual leave
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin,
- RGN qualified
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Work alongside the Home Manager to assist in the management of the home
- Responsible for staffing of the units
- Involvement in inductions and training of new staff
- Ensure compliance of CQC regulations
- Ensure smooth running of the home
Please apply now if you would like to be considered for this opportunity!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Deputy Manager
- Nursing Home
- Senior Nurse
- Deputy Matron
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job