Deputy Manager position at beautiful home in lovely setting!!
My client is the 2nd largest not for profit care provider in the UK specialising in providing high quality, person centred care for older people, in care homes and extra care housing.
My client is currently looking for a Deputy Manager that can support, contribute and compliment the commissioning of our new care centre as well as supporting the Home Manager with the management and running of the home with an emphasis on clinical leadership and team management.
The home is a state of the art 64 bedded specialist dementia and nursing care centre, offering the opportunity for residents to live in luxury surroundings, with experienced qualified nurses and care professionals on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You will need a minimum of 2 years full-time or equivalent supervision of care staff and care of older people in a residential care/nursing setting.
They are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager who has previous knowledge and practice in:
- Carrying out initial assessment to potential residents, working in partnership with friends, family and advocates, guiding them through the process of admission.
- Producing individual care plans with residents, families and care professionals. Leading a team that provides excellence in clinical practice.
- Running the home in the manager absence.
- Marketing the home to increase occupancy. Supporting with recruitment of all roles.
- Managing and leading a new team, including team building.
- Ensuring the home meets all necessary regulations including CQC standards.
- Strong knowledge in dementia care is also essential!
In return you can expect a competitive salary and package of £30,000 - £35,000 along with a Company pension scheme and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Chloe Howard on or alternatively send me your CV via email
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if you are not looking for a move but know someone that is why not earn some cash?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job