Deputy Manager - Tottenham
Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager - Tottenham
H&T began serving communities in London in 1897. Since then we have expanded to become one of the oldest and leading pawnbrokers in the UK. In recent years, H&T has accelerated its development by adding new products and services, expanding the store network and developing a complete online service. Our continued investment in the business and the communities we serve has resulted in us being the largest pawnbroker, offering a high standard of customer service to all our customers.
Due to our continuing success, we are seeking a driven, motivated Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager for our store in Tottenham with a strong emphasis on the retail sales side with a steady work history within managing a good size sales team. Not only is this about building customer relationships, but motivating the team to maximise sales and being driven and passionate.
Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager/ Retail Supervisor
Assisting the shop manager in overseeing the daily operations of a shop. You’ll be expected to meet specific operations standards, financial goals and objectives as well as maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Establishing great customer relations atmosphere by greeting every customer and providing the customer with a prompt and efficient service
- Administering loan products whilst explaining all the necessary information to the customer
- Assisting in sourcing and recruiting Retail Assistants
- Assisting with the training and development of staff
- Customer service experience within a retail environment
- Some supervisory or management experience is advantageous, but not necessarily essential
- Good understanding of Maths
- Fluent English speaker
- Ideally you will have experience within the pawnbroking industry due to the location and customer base of the store
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Approachable and helpful
- Friendly and engaging demeanour
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent rapport builder
What we offer:
- Based in our Tottenham store
- Permanent, full time role, working 5 days per week , between Mondays and Saturdays
- Extremely competitive salary level and fantastic achievable bonus
- Company benefits including holiday pay, pension and season ticket loans
- Working as part of a friendly team
Competitive salaries, + Bonus + Benefits
This is an amazing opportunity to join our highly regarded industry and to be part of our growing success which is going from strength to strength.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
***We have immediate availability for interviews next week, so please send your CV ASAP ***
- Retail Sales
- Assistant Manager
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'