Are you working with Supported Living and looking for an opportunity in a Deputy Manager role, overseeing the service for 18 Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health Diagnosis within the same complex?
You will have worked in a similar service and have the skills and experience of working close with the Registered Manager to supervise, support and manage the service in accordance with standards agreed with the company.
- Support clients, ensuring all their needs are met
- Overseeing care staff, including supervisions and rotas
- Ensure quality and compliance are met in line with CQC
- NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Driver with UK license
- Previous leadership experience within a Supported living service
The role would involve working shifts and you will be on a rota of hours over 40 a week, including weekends and evenings.
If you would like to discuss the position further or feel that this position is exactly what you are looking for, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'