Deputy Manager Supported Housing
Deputy Manager (Supported Housing)
The Salvation Army Housing Association (SAHA) is a registered housing association providing housing and support primarily for single homeless people.
Position: Deputy Manager / Deputy Project Manager
Location: Middlesbrough, Teesside (Commutable from Sunderland, Darlington, Scarborough and York)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week on a shift basis
Salary: £23,800 to £32,200 per annum
Closing Date: 11th February 2019
Interview Dates: TBC
About the role:
Our customer has an exciting opportunity for the post of Deputy Project Manager. You will be responsible for assisting in the promotion of positive mental health and independent living through face to face client work. You will support the delivery of interventions and self-help for people with common and complex mental health and associated needs of all ages in transforming lives and promoting independence.
- Work with service users to ensure that they receive a comprehensive supported housing service.
- Participate in the recruitment, management and performance monitoring of the staff team.
- Deputise in the absence of the Project Manager- Develop and maintain good working professional relationships with all key stakeholders in the statutory, voluntary and private sector and local authorities.
- Ensure that the project is publicised to all relevant agencies, local employers and the local community- Provide KPI and performance reports, reports for supporting people and make funding applications as required.
- Be aware of relevant legislation, policy and benefits affecting people who access their service.
- Adhere to the Association’s policies, procedures and strategies as applicable with particular reference to the health and safety and diversity documents.
- Experience of working with people with support needs.
- Experience of managing complex and difficult situations.
- Knowledge of the difficulties faced by people with mental health.
- Knowledge of the relevant funding frameworks and support services offered to vulnerable people.
- Good supervisory and people management skills.
- An understanding of social housing.
Desirable skills / experience:
- Coaching qualification or similar.
- Degree (or equivalent) level qualification in a relevant field.
You may have experience of the following: Deputy Manager, Social Care, Housing Association, Supported Housing Officer, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Social Worker, Housing Support Officer, Housing Management, Not For Profit, Support Worker, Social Housing, etc.
The Salvation Army Housing Association (SAHA) is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality and diversity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'