Deputy Manager - Stylish Gastro Pub with Boutique Rooms - Job Summary
A great opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Manager with aspirations to become a General Manager within a year. Our client is a small group who pride themselves on their fantastic organisational culture and reputation for supporting and developing their teams. If you are looking for a career-building opportunity within an expanding group recognised for their quality and training - and the additional opportunity to put your own stamp on your business, then this is the job for you!
Deputy Manager - Stylish Gastro Pub with Boutique Rooms - Role Responsibility
The role as Deputy Manager involves supporting the General Manager with the day-to-day running and development of this high quality business. Our client is looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to focus on quality and service who can support and develop their team to deliver a fantastic guest experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Staff management and development
- Achieving targets set by the General Manager
- Developing the existing the team
- Maximising sales across all aspects of the business
- Merchandising the bar and the front of house area
- Ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met and adhered to
Deputy Manager - Stylish Gastro Pub with Boutique Rooms - The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, creative and hard working with a passion for the industry and a real drive to develop their career further.
- Experience either within a quality restaurant or Pub restaurant
- Currently either an experienced Assistant Manager of Deputy Manager who wants to progress to General Manager within the next 12 months
- People management skills with the ability to inspire and motivate the team
- An innovative approach with the opportunity to bring fresh ideas to the table
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- An outgoing personality who loves the buzz of working in Hospitality
- Some experience of working within a hotel environment would be an added benefit
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.