An amazing state of the art Nursery setting in Harrow, North West London is seeking Room Based Deputy Manager to join their Senior Leadership Team.
The nursery has recently opened and has grown very quickly, it offers amazing childcare and a unique learning and education programme to children aged 0-5 years, all within a stunning purpose build facility.
The role will focus on the quality and delivery of the highly effective curriculum and care standards offered across the Nursery, and as Room Based Deputy Manager you will have the ability to inspire and lead the Nursery Team to continually strive towards excellent care and education.
As Room Based Deputy Manager you will have experience in a lead role in a Nursery setting, with the proven ability to act as an exemplary role model to the staff within the Nursery. You will have the ability to support, nurture and develop the staff team in line with the Nursery's robust training and development programme, and you will b e a champion of excellent childcare.
As part of your role you will support the induction, supervision and ongoing development of the whole staff team, as well as supporting the Management of the Nursery in other aspects such as marketing, budgeting, business management and health and safety.
The role provides a fantastic opportunity to train and develop your on skills in order to progress within the Nursery and in the company, and you will be supported with rigorous training, development and mentorship by Managers at Nursery and Company level.
You will be joining a company that values and invests in it's people, and the role offers amazing staff benefits, including free onsite parking, staff lunches, paid training days and annual performance bonuses. You will also be joining a team that takes huge pride in the running of the Nursery and has an amazing relationship with colleagues across all levels of the business.
Some of your responsibilities as Room Deputy Nursery Manager will include:
* To support, nurture and train staff to achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To effectively lead and manage the staff team including supporting the recruitment and retention of colleagues, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
* To support the manager to effectively manage the commercial aspects of the nursery.
* To support the Manger to effectively manage the Health and Safety and OFSTED Compliance of the Nursery.
* To support the implementation of, and be keenly involved with an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience.
The role offers excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION