Deputy Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD
Care Categories: Dementia, Mental Health and Palliative Care for older adults
Salary: £18.50 per hour (£42,328 per annum ) negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full-time - 44 hours per week
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on preference
Further Details: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate, skilled Registered Nurse to work within a friendly, purpose-built nursing home with beautiful gardens and modern facilities. Conveniently located in Manchester, this recommended home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults. They provide both residential, nursing and palliative care for elderly individuals, as well as care for young people with physical disabilities.
For you, that will mean overseeing a team to deliver an outstanding level of care and, in the Home Manager's absence, taking responsibility for leading that team and running the home. And, whether you're helping a colleague to develop their performance, administering prescribed medicines or preparing an incident report, you'll always have resident wellbeing in mind above anything else.
You'll be a Registered Nurse with an NMC Pin. You'll also have leadership and recruitment experience in a care home, as well as knowledge of national standards and person centred care planning. Beyond that, it's all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. So, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you'll be truly considerate and kind.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Jennifer Burt on or email your CV to
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'