Deputy Manager - Nursing home
Job Title: Deputy Manager - Nursing Home
Location: Rhyl, Denbigshire
Salary: £37000 P/A
Hours: Full-time 40 Hours
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who pride themselves on delivering the best possible care and are passionate about achieving the highest standard levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country.
They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this highly respected company within the health care sector as a Deputy Manager in one of their beautiful nursing homes in Rhyl. Set within a purpose-built home in landscaped gardens adjacent to the main promenade in Rhyl. We provide 24 hour nursing care and support to older people. This home also provides expert care for individuals living with dementia, including Alzheimer's disease. The main town is within easy walking distance of the home and enjoys excellent public transport links with a bus stop right on the doorstep.
Working with a company who focuses on internal progression and development can be a refreshing change in sometimes a slow moving profession, your enthusiasm will be well received and rewarded with this company.
Job Description: Whether you're monitoring care standards through regular audits, supervising clinical practice, or ensuring we're meeting all regulatory requirements from H&S to learning and development, you'll make sure we're at the head of our field. Above all, you'll be a leader - recruiting and developing an exceptional team, providing them with a clear direction through regular meetings and mentoring, and delivering an impressive L&D programme that keeps everyone at the forefront of new clinical practice. Together, you'll deliver person centered care that's second to none - and ensure your home has a reputation in the area that guarantees it goes from strength to strength.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )).
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .