Deputy Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Care Categories: Nursing & Dementia for older adults
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Salary: £16.32 per hour ( £37,340 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full-time (hours negotiable)
Shifts: Days only
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly-skilled, experienced Registered Nurse and Manager to join the management team within a beautiful Care Home located in Sheffield. The Care home provides exceptional care in a homely and calm environment. This very reputable Nursing Home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults. They provide nursing and dementia care for elderly individuals.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
About the role: As a Deputy Manager, you will be required to assist the Home Manager with the day-to-day running of the home and supervise all junior members of staff. You will need to actively promote a positive, proactive and caring atmosphere within the home and ensure that care quality standards are upheld for the wellbeing of the residents. You will need to strive for improvement continuously and promote change management throughout the organisation. You must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC Pin.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Erin Giles on or email your CV to
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job