Registered Nurse Deputy Manager - ( RGN or RMN )
Salary: £33,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Shifts: Days - Mixture between Managerial, Clinical and Supernumerary time.
Further Details: I am currently looking for an experienced nurse to join a top nationwide care provider in a management capacity. The role will include a mixture of management and clinical responsibilities, utilizing all the skills you have amassed in your career until this point. You will be working hand in hand with the general manager of this 60 bedded care facility to ensure the site goes from strength to strength and continues to progress forward. As a critical member of the management team, you will be continuously developed in your role, and as a possible future general manager, you will be taking on additional responsibilities such as auditing, recruitment and commercial training. This role is very much tailored to an individual who is hardworking and looking to open the door to future managerial roles.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Share Scheme Shares - If the site meets regulatory and commercial targets, everyone benefits.
- Nursing Pin Reimbursed.
- Retail and Leisure Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Annual Bonus'
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Up to 12% Employer Contribution Pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
We have an outstanding reputation for delivering on our promotional and developmental promises, with this home being a success on your portfolio, you will have an amazing point to develop your career forward.
Personal Specification: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN or RMN with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on for a confidential chat, or email me at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job