This is a great opportunity for an experienced care candidate who would like to progress with a great private care organisation. THIS IS TO COVER MATERNATY LEAVE INITALLY.
Minimum Requirements: As Deputy you will have NVQ 3 in Social Care
already as a minimum and or HSC Diploma Level 3 from 2011.
You will be prepared to undertake the NVQ 4 /New
Hybrid HSC Level 5 course funding pending in order to sustain
your position as Deputy.
Purpose of position: To assist the Home Manager in maintaining the smooth running of the care home, ensuring that Care Standards are fully adhered to at all times and that the Specifications of the Local Authority Contract are met. Whilst achieving this the Deputy will also provide full cover in the absence of the Registered Manager regardless of reason as required. You will therefore need to have an understanding of the Fundamental Standards that CQC inspect against under the HSCA 2008; your JD links to the Home Managers JD.
- To promote at all times the good reputation of the home.
- To ensure that all staff contributes to the best of their ability, to the efficient running of the home and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the residents.
- To guide and assist junior and new members of the staff in all aspects of their work in the home and to maintain an ongoing assessment of the work of all staff to ensure consistently high standards are being delivered.
- To ensure that all care staffs are involved in the writing of and reviewing of care plans.
- To maintain an awareness of all routines of the home and adhere to these where appropriate.
- To assist the manager in the assessment of prospective residents into the home according to CHC’s Pre Admission process.
- To lead on ensuring that all full reviews for existing residents are up to date and that appropriate people have been involved in at least one review meeting a year using CHC documentation.
- nvq level 3
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job