Deputy Manager (VAC-18529)
Pontefract, West Yorkshire
Full Time *41 Hours Days
Eclypse Recruitment are looking for an experienced nurse (RGN) to join the team as a Deputy Manager at this purpose-built 93-bed large nursing home in Pontefract, West Yorkshire. The home delivers nursing and residential care services as well as personalised dementia care. The home can also offer care for younger adults with physical disabilities who may need extra support.
Duties and Responsibilities
At the heart of all you do will be the assessment of the physical, psychological and social needs of all your residents - and the implementation of the person-centered plans that meet those needs. Whether you're planning rotas, recruiting, training and mentoring staff, helping co-ordinate comprehensive daily activity plans, or building strong relationships with local regulators and social services, you'll ensure your unit goes from strength to strength. Stringent quality control will be key too, as you ensure we're complying with the NMC guidelines on administration of medicine, meeting safeguarding regulations and keeping records scrupulously.
- You'll be equipped with a current NMC registration, RN (RGN/RMN/RNLD) and evidence of continued professional development
- A natural leader and teacher, you've also acted as a clinical mentor, including supporting newly qualified nurses through their preceptorship
- Thanks to your talent for problem solving, can-do attitude and resilient nature, you have a track record of delivering real improvements in care
- Up-to-date with the most recent clinical practices, you also have professional experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments
- You'll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks, as well as DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical Guidelines
The salary on offer is £17.43 per hour and the contracted hours available are 41 hours per week on days. Salary per annum would equate to £37,161
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
Please contact Caroline at Eclypse Recruitment on or email your current CV to
medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, Deputy Manager - Nursing Home, Deputy Manager - Nursing Home, Deputy Manager - Nursing Home
- Deputy Manager - Nursing Home
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job