Deputy Manager - Nurse
£1250 Welcome Bonus!
Eclypse Recruitment are looking for an experienced nurse to join the team at an elderly nursing home in Rochester, Kent as the Deputy Manager.
As the Deputy Home Manager you have responsibility for assisting in the management of a business and a team. As part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care.
In order to achieve this our Deputy Managers should have:
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver.
- A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge.
- Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a deputy home manager would be desirable.
- Applicants must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a legal right to work in the UK.
Deputy Managers are critical to the continued success of the business, working across all aspects of care; the role gives a great opportunity to take managerial and leadership responsibilities whilst continuing to deliver clinical care.
This group provide a variety of competitive benefits, including:
- £1250 Welcome Bonus
- A generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- A bespoke development programme
- An employee discount scheme
- Plus free parking and uniform where applicable.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on or email your CV to
Alternatively, click APPLY now!
Deputy Manager - Nursing Home - £17.50ph!, Deputy Manager - Nursing Home - £17.50ph!, Deputy Manager - Nursing Home - £17.50ph!, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, rochester
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job