Work as Clinical Nurse Manager (Supernumerary) for one of the most highly regarded care homes the East Midlands has to offer. A fantastic opportunity to enjoy supporting a highly experienced home manager in running a specialist nursing home which provides expert nursing care for up to 22 adults with complex needs and neurological disorders.
In this recently refurbished home specialist, nursing care is offered across 2 units each 10 beds in size, provisions of care include Neuro-rehab, brain injury, enduring mental health & early onset dementia. There is also an addition 2 bed bungalow attached to the home offering an extended pathway of care
The Management team here consists of yourself the Clinical Deputy, the Registered Manager and x2 experienced Clinical Leads - one on each unit.
Responsibilities of Clinical Nurse Manager -Sutton-in-Ashfield will include:
- Manage the care assessment process to ensure each individual in your care has the appropriate level of clinical care and support
- Communicating regularly with families, GPs and other multi agency professionals.
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of RNs, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Clinical Nurse Manager - Sutton-in-Ashfield will:
- Hold a current Nursing pin - Essential, either RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
- Must have proven experience at supervisory level within a clinical care setting having previously worked as one of the following: Home Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Nurse Manager, Ward Manager or Clinical Lead etc
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nurse Manager to work for a highly regarded care home, be rewarded with an attractive salary of up to £36,000pa work in the popular town of Sutton-in-Ashfield and join not just a business, but a "family"!
Additional benefits include:
- £36,000pa - basic salary - Reviewed bi-annually
- 33 Days Annual leave
- Full Company Sick Pay
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Fully Supernumerary position - Monday to Friday
- Core hours 9am - 5pm with some flexi time
- Extensive further training and management succession programmes
- Full support with NMC re-validation
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting opening please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
- clinical lead
- deputy home manager
- senior nurse
- ward manager
- nursing home deputy manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job