Our client operates within the leisure industry and has a vacancy for a Deputy Manager to look after the technical and operational aspects of the unit. Ideally you will need previous leisure industry experience, including gaming/amusement machines. Duties include Opening/Closing, cashing up, banking, stock takes, and ordering.
The role involves:
- To assume day-to-day responsibility for the operational management of the unit.
- To strive to achieve a culture that is totally focused on the delivery of the best possible level of customer service.
- To support the delivery of the company strategy.
- To deputise in the absence of the General Manager.
- To undertake ownership for own training and development to grow into the future role of General Manager.
- To assist the General Manager to ensure that the Unit is self-sufficient with regards to sickness, holidays, vacancies and any other required cover.
- To ensure that you comply with the stipulated 3 or 4 week rolling rota.
- To provide reception cover during off peak periods
- Take responsibility for ensuring that all policies, procedures, controls and compliance areas are adhered to on a day to day basis, specifically:
- Audits, Fire safety, Health & Safety, licensing
- Stock control
- Cash procedures
- Any other compliance requirements, both legally and procedurally
To co-ordinate the maintenance of all leisure equipment.
To be responsible for the enforcement of safe working practices at all times.
To be responsible for areas of Health and Safety in the unit.
To co-ordinate the general maintenance of the unit.
To ensure adherence to correct procedures for the ordering of stock.
To provide on time, the correct monthly paperwork.
To keep copies of all transactions and monthly paperwork and make available for inspection as requested.
To provide justification for all expenditure and orders.
To complete a monthly stock report for all items as requested.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"