We have an exciting new vacancy for a Deputy Manager for a large and innovative residential service for adults with learning disabilities. The home provides care for people with learning disabilities, autism, mental health needs and challenging behaviours and have a range of facilities available for residents. We're looking for an experienced Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager or a RNLD with experience of managing services for adults with learning disabilities. On offer is an excellent salary and the opportunity to work for an organisation who recognises their staffs contribution and offer extensive training and development opportunities.
The Deputy Manager Role
- As a Deputy Manager you'll play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home implementing company policies, CQC standards and regulatory requirements, striving to achieve the best possible care rating
- Help to ensure that the home operates within budget, buy the effective use of resources and look for areas to improve efficiency.
- Develop the staff team - oversee the induction of new employees and take part in the training and development
- Manage staff- be part of the recruitment, supervision and appraisal of the team
- Assist in the assessment of potential service users
- Devise and monitor appropriate programmes of treatment, including therapy, counselling, advice, in collaboration with relevant colleagues
The Successful Candidate
- You'll need plenty of experience and passion for supporting people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and complex needs.
- You'll also have significant management experience either as Deputy Manager or even a manager of a smaller home.
- You'll have a positive and flexible attitude with a person-centred ethos and a desire to make a different to people's lives.
- You'll be up to date with current practises, CQC standards and legislation
- You'll need to be NCQ4//QCF 5 in Care Management qualified and it would be desirable if you are a qualified RNLD
Interested? To be considered for the Deputy Manager position, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- assistant manager
- deputy manager
- care manager
- learning disabilities
- learning disability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'