Are you a Supervisor or Service Lead who has experience in managing care homes with service users who has learning disabilities?
My client is looking for a passionate Deputy Manager to lead a fantastic team at a supported living site in Hatfield
• Lead and develop a team of staff
• Responsible for the safe and secure delivery of care to service users
• Work within agreed budgets to ensure profitability of the business
• Contribute towards the growth of the business
• 1+ years’ experience as a supervisor in care
• A track record in supporting people with learning disabilities
• Knowledge of Care Standards & Regulations
Please send your CV across via this advertisement for immediate attention or contact Aaron at Prism 7 Recruitment.
Prism 7 Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Learning Disabilities
- Management Skills
- Mental Health
- Supported Living
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job