Domus are delighted to be working with one of the leading providers of residential care for adults with complex needs in the South-West to recruit for a Deputy Manager in Wells, Somerset. This is an exciting opportunity to really make a difference to the quality of the support they provide.
This fantastic organisation has a reputation for delivering high quality standards of care across their residential and supported living services. All of their services are currently rated overall 'Good' or above with CQC.
They are looking for a dynamic, outgoing individual with proven leadership skills who has experience in assisting in the management of large teams and complex services before.
Key Responsibilities of a Deputy Manager:
- Assisting in the management of all aspects of the running of the service including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
Deputy Manager Requirements:
- Level 3 or above in a Health & Social Care qualification.
- Experience of leading a team.
- Ability to take charge of a service on a day-to-day basis and in the absence of the Registered Manager.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Able to take charge of challenging situations in a calm effective manner.
- Salary £26,000 (Full time – 40 hours)
- Enrolment on the company sick pay scheme
- Enrolment on company pension scheme (currently 3%)
- Mobile phone
- Expenses package
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact James Dolan at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
- learning disabilities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'