Position: DeputyManager FTC
You love variety. You love the opportunity to work across brands and target audiences. You love the energy of multi-channel. You know how blending on and offline, social and instore, can make a difference. And if you've got all of that, you'll also want to know about this opportunity with one of the UK's largest retail groups…
About the company
When one of the brands in a group is particularly successful, it tends to be left to its own devices. Our client, an established and growing multi-department fashion retailer, is in that position, which means there's lots of autonomy for talented managers at a time when the company is investing and expanding. It's the ideal time to get on board.
You're not content to be pigeonholed. You want experience across a range of brands and you have the drive, energy and organisational skills to be a success.
Already you'll have managed a large turnover as a department, brand or store manager. You'll also have experience in high street fashion. In addition, you'll need:
- Flexibility - the ability to switch roles, brands and even customer types
- Customer passion - our client's departments target differing audience segments. You'll need to be comfortable with all of them and eager to deliver exceptional customer service to every customer-type
- Responsibility - able to take decisions without the aid of a safety net
- Ambition - great potential to progress mean you'll seize training and development opportunities
Working for a large and successful retail group often brings with it security and opportunity. That's certainly the case here, with lots of potential for secondment, plenty of chances to showcase your capabilities, and an organisation that tends to promote on capability (so the fact you've not been part of the business for long shouldn't hold you back from progression)
And in addition to the salary, you'll also enjoy:
- Company pension
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Impressive discounts across the group
Please apply with your most up to date CV…