Competitive + Benefits
Full Time (Monday - Saturday)
We are seeking an inspiring and people focused individual to manage our sales team to success.
- Be a champion for excellent customer service, always seeking to meet customer needs
- Build positive relationships with customers, providing support and contact in the store in relation to the status of their accounts.
- Support customers to find appropriate resolutions to payment queries or issues.
- Achieve customer growth objectives and build lasting customer relationships
- Support in the development of the team through training, performance management and reviews
- Lead the sales team to drive performance and achieve sales
- Ensure responsible lending occurs on all occasions
- Comply with all health, safety and compliance guidelines.
- Control stock, product depreciation and maintenance to maximise profitability
- Participate in any new marketing and promotional activity as required
- Track record of achievement in sales
- Confident communication skills
- Able to develop a positive face to face discussion with customers; friendly and professional at all times
- Team player
- Reliable and trustworthy with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Can motivate and develop a team
- Full driving licence
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft packages
- Good judgement and decision making skills
- Stock control
- Previous experience within a Retail environment
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Previous experience or knowledge of debt management or collections
- Experience of merchandising
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
If you feel you have what it takes to work in a fast paced environment with us then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job