We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the hospitality sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join an award-winning pub group, with the role based in Sevenoaks Kent.
£20-24k with discretionary bonus, staff tips and loyalty scheme
Deputy Manager’s Core Duties
- Lead and motivate Kitchen and Front of House teams
- Contribute to the overall success of the company by helping to manage all business aspects of the pub effectively.
Deputy Manager’s Key Experience
- Experience working in a Hotel, Restaurant or Pub?
- Hospitality / food or drink qualifications, advantageous, not essential?
- Experience as an Assistant manager or similar level working in the hospitality sector?
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience working with front of house and kitchen staff?
- Excellent Communication skills
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job