You have taken the first step to becoming a part of one of the most exciting and innovative brands in the high street and online. Ryman trade from more than 200 stores nationwide and a very comprehensive on-line store.
We never underestimate how essential our colleagues are to keeping our business moving and growing. We are looking for people who are passionate about our products. You are what makes Ryman, and in return we do everything we can to make it a great place to work.
The Job: Deputy Manager
Location: Golders Green
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Contract Type: Full-Time
Contract Hours & Shift Pattern: 37.5 Hours
WHO’S RIGHT FOR THE ROLE?
We are "Passionate about Retail" so we want people who are passionate about what they do, are resilient, flexible, good team players and good with detail. We’re also looking for a good mix of bright ideas and common sense and a strong work ethic.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with the Store Manager to ensure the branch optimises all sales opportunities
- Accept responsibility for the overall security of the branch in the absence of the store manager
- Efficiently implement all Ryman systems, procedures, policies and regulations
- Ensure the introduction of new promotions and product is communicated to all colleagues and customers.
- Maintain a good example through excellent time keeping, attendance and personal appearance standards
- Work alongside the store manager with recruitment and selection of new staff
- Be approachable to colleagues at all times
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN YOU
- Ability to serve customers enthusiastically and thereby demonstrating excellent sales techniques and customer relations
- Demonstrate the highest levels of customer service and train and coach colleagues to deliver the same
- Ability to deal with customer queries and complaints
- Leadership - Guide individuals towards task accomplishment
- Great planning and organising skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong background within Retail Management
- Knowledge on KPI’s
- Passion and Enthusiasm for the Ryman brand with the ability to become an advocate, inspiring others within the team to deliver the same
- Exposure to a fast paced multi-tasking environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with the branch management team
- Ability to motivate the team, utilising their different qualities to enhance their overall effectiveness.
- Strong Communication and team working skills
Please note this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other duties as and when required. Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each position, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job