Deputy Manager - Fresh Fast Food Restaurant - Job Summary
Deputy Manager required for this fast paced and fresh restaurant in Central London. You will be part of a global business working for one of their most exciting and growing brands as Deputy Manager of this London based site. As Deputy Manager for this contemporary business you will support the General Manager in running this high profile site, driving sales and ensuring excellent customer service is delivered - whilst having the support of this well established company to help you succeed. If you are from a fresh, fast-paced restaurant or QSR back ground, you'll love the vibrancy and buzz of this site.
As Deputy Manager you will have the opportunity to join a company with strong values, who are committed to developing their people from within. If you would love the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company, with a passion for great customer service then this is the job for you!
Deputy Manager - Fresh Fast Food Restaurant - Role Responsibility
As the Deputy Manager of this fast paced and fun unit you will be responsible for the day to day running of the business. Ensuring the Restaurant is performing in sales, customer service and food quality; as well as being a key player in the training and development of your team.
Deputy Manager - Fresh Fast Food Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to run the unit with a pro-active and positive attitude
- Must be fully flexible to work both early morning and evening shifts according to business needs
- Volume experience is essential!
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team in high pressure situations
- Experience of P&L and managing bugets
- Working to KPI targets and driving sales
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well presented and a great communicator
- Great Salary of up to £30K per annum
- Excellent training & development
- Opportunity for progression within an international business
- Company Benefits
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you secure your great new job!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.