Deputy Manager - Extra Care
Deputy Manager - Extra Care
Miners Court, Redruth
We are Coastline Housing, an independent, not-for-profit housing association owning and managing over 4,300 homes. Built on strong values of putting our customers first, transparency, striving to be the best and valuing our staff, we are dedicated to providing great homes, delivering great services and employing great people.
We are Investors in People Silver accredited, a Top 100 Best Not-for-Profit organisation to work for, and we recently received a Care Quality Inspection Rating of "Good". It’s an exciting time to join our team!
We’re currently looking for a Deputy Manager to support the delivery of our Extra Care services at Miners Court in Redruth. Miners Court is one of Cornwall’s few Extra Care schemes which provides a dedicated and professional care and support service 24/7 to individuals in their own homes.
- Salary of £22,608 - £26,598 per annum
- Health cashback scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
This is a brilliant opportunity to take the next step in your career with an established charity and make a real difference to people’s lives on a daily basis.
Once you join our team, you’ll discover an open, collaborative environment where staff strive to be the best and support each other to deliver a world-class service.
As an Investors in People accredited organisation, we will provide you with all the support you need to enhance your existing expertise and realise your full potential.
As the Deputy Manager, you will ensure the successful delivery of a high quality, person-centred care and support service at Miners Court.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead, motivate and support the Extra Care Team
- Deputise for the Registered Manager in their absence
- Ensure that we comply with the CQC Key Lines of Enquiry and Fundamental Standards
- Liaise with Cornwall Council to assess the needs of all potential residents
- Help with rota management, care and support plans, reviews, outcomes and risk assessments
To join us as our Deputy Manager, you’ll need:
- Experience of managing and responding to potential safeguarding alerts
- Previous experience of supervising and managing a team
- A track record of completing needs assessments, care and support plans and risk assessments
- Knowledge of the role of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and the Key Lines of Enquiry and Fundamental Standards
- To have, or be working towards, a Diploma in Health and Social Care
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Senior Care Worker, Senior Support Worker, Care Supervisor, Healthcare Supervisor, Deputy Care Manager, Assistant Care Manager or Extra Care Deputy Manager.
The closing date for applications is the 17th January 2019, with interviews scheduled to be held on the 25th January 2019.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Webrecruit and Coastline Housing are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as our Deputy Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37 hours per week
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'