Better Healthcare Services are a rapidly growing domiciliary care agency with eight offices across the UK. We are a provider to Bedford Borough Council and Central Bedfordshire Council with massive potential for growth.
We are looking to recruit an individual that is dynamic, forward thinking with an outstanding flexible attitude. We will consider an experienced Care Coordinator that feels that they can step up to the role of manager
- Develop key relationships with commissioners, the contracts and monitoring team, multi disciplinary teams and other strategic suppliers.
- Develop a partnership approach with the local authority to ensure the highest standard of care is delivered in Bedfordshire
- Effective management of office staff, field care supervisors and care staff.
- Responsibility for all staff planning, evaluating workloads and identifying training needs.
- Development and maintenance of a robust quality control system, including the complaints process.
- Oversee the recruitment and retention process and help develop recruitment and retention initiatives.
- Achievement of agreed business initiatives.
The successful applicant will be/have:
- Previous domiciliary care experience
- Highly motivated, very ambitious and passionate about care.
- Have a thorough understanding of social care and CQC regulation.
- Able to manage and direct people in a fast moving environment.
- Some experience of involvement in the business development and marketing of a care business would be advantageous.
- Be willing to work towards Level 5
- Domiciliary Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'