Deputy Manager Designate at BrightHouse
Hours: 39 Hours (5 days Monday - Saturday) We are closed on Sundays!
Benefits: 22 Days Holiday per annum, Bonus opportunity, Pension scheme & Staff purchase
Adding value to people's lives… every day
BrightHouse is the UK's leading rent-to-own retailer, providing quality branded home electronics, domestic appliances and furniture via affordable weekly payments.
We are seeking an ambitious, deputy manager to provide leadership, excellent customer service, and product knowledge to new and existing customers on the shop floor.
Our Deputy Managers support the Store Manager in leading the sales team and achieving targets. An advocate for excellent customer service, they lead from the front and are great motivators.
What will you be doing?
- Managing and motivating a team of Sales Advisors to achieve sales and performance targets.
- Providing excellent customer service at all times and building strong customer relationships
- Working with the store manager to uphold FCA regulations and ensure responsible lending.
- Supporting Accounts Advisors with debt collection during busy periods
- Following the BrightHouse sales process, ensuring full customer understanding and accuracy of completed agreements
- Performing Credit checks
- Arranging the delivery of products and booking product services
- Generating new business over the telephone and in store
- Resolving in store customer complaints
- Please be aware of and follow the organisation's security policy and practices, implement a clear desk policy, report incidents, and keep passwords secret.
What you need to apply:
- Retail team management experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Friendly and outgoing manner that can build lasting relationships with customers
- Reliability and resourcefulness, with the ability to adapt to multiple demands
- Strong listening skills
- Calmness under pressure
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Full, manual UK driving licence with ability to drive small vans
- Previous experience within a Retail environment
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Previous experience or knowledge of debt management or collections
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job