Deputy Manager / Customer Services Manager
Location: Great Baddow, Chelmsford
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week, 9-5 Monday-Friday with approx. 1 weekend per month and on call cover. Flexibility will be required.
Want to take that next step in your care career and join an outstanding luxury care provider?
We are looking for a Clinical Services Manager to join us in our brand new 64 bed luxury home offering the highest levels of support to its residents through personalised residential, nursing and dementia care. Based in picturesque parish village Great Baddow, Chelmsford our residents benefit from our carefully selected range of facilities, including a cinema, library, hair salon, spa treatment room, gym and activity room as well as access to beautiful landscaped gardens.
As the Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead, you will work closely with the General Manager in the day to day running of the home, delivering 24 hour personalised residential, nursing and dementia care. You will help to inspire and lead a team of passionate, committed and skilled care professionals and support them to become the very best they can be day after day. As a beacon of the Baycroft brand you will also work to ensure that exceptional care and support is at the heart of everything we do so that we can ensure we are enabling our residents to live happy and fulfilling lives within a warm and welcoming environment.
What we can offer you:
- 28 days annual leave
- Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years post grad experience as a RGN with a current pin.
- Prior experience in a nursing or care home is preferable
- Prior experience of leadership or management
Baycroft create luxury care homes and senior villages, designed to cater to the varying and individual needs of all our residents. Our aim is to develop homes and villages that you are proud to call home. We strive to create luxury homes in beautiful surroundings that offer the highest levels of care, service and flexibility. Part of the One Housing Group, Baycroft Homes are to the highest standards and are committed to delivering a service that is second to none.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this position, please apply now to avoid missing out!
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of their background.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'