About the Role
The Deputy Manager will report to the Registered Manager and is responsible for delivering high standards of care in accordance with MMCG policies and procedures and all external regulatory requirements.
This includes the efficient and effective day to day running of the Home, developing exceptional personalised service for every service user and their loved ones, management of all staff and developing positive working relations with external stakeholders.
This is the perfect role for a 1st level Registered Nurse holding a valid PIN who is an experienced care team supervisor and is now ready for lead responsibility as part of continuing professional development.
All our Management roles come with a competitive salary package plus a bonus based on KPI’s
We are looking for a Deputy Manager with the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- A qualified RGN/RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC pin number
- Previous experience working as a deputy manager in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- We require an excellent communicator with experience in leading and motivating staff members.
- A good understanding of Regulatory Compliance and the ability to demonstrate delivery of a quality service
If you would like to use your care experience and people skills in an organisation that provides the best quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, then MMCG is a rewarding place to be.
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Clinical training support and development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Perkbox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
Coplands Nursing Home is conveniently located in a quiet residential street in Wembley and within easy access of Wembley Central station and other local transport links. The 79 en-suite rooms are decorated to high a standard, with modern furnishings and fittings throughout. An experienced multicultural care team at the home work hard to adapt to the varying needs of residents, with a focus on delivering high standards of personalised care. The home has been recognised for its positive work with student nurses and student doctors and has an ongoing partnership with an international college to provide internships for international student medical professionals to the benefit of all who live and work in the home.
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Interested? Just click apply! Or if you have any further questions before applying you can contact the recruitment team at [email protected] or you can call us at <>.
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
Maria Mallaband Care Group
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'