Deputy Manager (Children's Services)
£10.82-£11.30 Per hr
Prism 7 Recruitment are working on behalf of our client based in a rural location in Oswestry, Shropshire for a Deputy Manager.
Purpose of the Deputy Manager...
To operate within the company's policies and procedures to provide a positive living experience for all young people and provide appropriate care and support as identified in the young person's Care Plan / Placement Plan.
Main tasks of the Deputy Manager...
- To follow the placement plan of each young person.
- To support the young person in daily routines such as cooking of meals, cleaning, monitoring of hygiene, leisure activities etc.
- To take part in and encourage young people in outdoor or family activities.
- To assist with the day-to-day running of the home and ensure a high standard of hygiene. safety and homeliness,
- To assist young people to maintain constructive contact with their families, friends and other significant people, as identified in the young person's Placement Plan.
- To support, advise and monitor young people's health and well being.
- To encourage and support young people in expressing their views, wishes and complaints.
- To assist young people to develop appropriate behaviour through the use of encouragement. praise, rewards and role modelling.
- To provide care, which is consistent with the home's 'Statement of Purpose.
Skills required for the Deputy Manager...
- Have recent experience working with children and young people as a Deputy Manager in a children's residential home
- Have you had recent experience working with young people that have complex behaviour in the residential setting
- Have a QCF Level 3 Diploma in Children's and Young Peoples Workforce
- A positive attitude, friendly persona and a caring nature
- Strong residential experience
If you are all of the above and looking to join a growing company that offers rewards excellent benefits and a fantastic working environment, then contact the team at Prism 7 Recruitment now for further details!!!
- Residential Homes
- Social Care
- Young People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job