Newcastle upon Tyne
Full time, permanent
Salary up to £34,000
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for your next challenge?
Do you have managerial experience?
We have the role for you!
We're currently working with a very well established care home in the Newcastle area, to find a Deputy Manager.
- You have previous managerial experience, and knowledge of Care Quality Commission / CSSIW (Wales) and have a working knowledge of current legislation relating to Care Homes for Older People.
- You are a Qualified Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN
- You are also willing to work towards the Leadership and Management Award.
- You will ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- You possess the ability to develop, implement, evaluate and monitor the residents person cantered care plans, risk assessments and assessment tools, including supporting junior staff in this process.
- You can ensure that Daily records of care actively reflect the level of care provided within the home and offer leadership and direction to junior members of staff to ensure accurate records are maintained.
- You are prepared to assist the home manager in the overall management of the care home as required.
- You are an inspirational leader and help develop all members of the team. You are motivating, engaging, and show strong leadership abilities as to lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of our residents as they would wish it, and choose it, to be
- You can positively influence the reputation of the home communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- You shall play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- You will maintain clinical excellence and present a high standard of care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
For further information on this post please contact Laura Gillespie!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job